Papers Submitted to EI Conference Proceedings
Submission Deadline: May 13, 2022
The accepted full papers will be published on CRC Press / Balkema – Taylor & Francis Group and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec, and DOAJ for indexation.
Please submit your paper as per the following instructions:
1. The paper should be sent to the SUBMISSION SYSTEM;
2. The length of the manuscript should be 5-6 pages. Authors will be charged an extra 50 USD/Page if the length is more than 6 pages, and submission without enough content may lead to rejection in the preliminary review;
3. The paper should be formatted according to the following template: Download;
4. The official language at ICCASE 2022 conference is English in paper writing and presentation. For authors who may not be proficient in English writing and hence need help in improving the language of their manuscripts, we provide quality translation and language polishing services: https://www.ais.cn/paperCompilation.
Papers Submitted to SCI Journals
1. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering（ISSN: 2077-1312, IF=2.458）
2. International Journal of Photoenergy（ISSN: 1110-662X, IF=2.113）
3. Soft Computing（ISSN: 1432-7643, IF=3.643）
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. Authors can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is completed.
2) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that academic integrity is the most essential virtue of any research domain. Hence, any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
Copyright© Guangdong University of Technology
2022 6th International Conference on Civil Architecture and Structural Engineering (ICCASE 2022) http://iccase.org/